BakerRipley’s Utility Assistance Program is designed to meet your immediate needs by providing financial support for your utilities. We are currently only accepting applications for water bill payment assistance.
Water Bill Assistance
Water bill payment assistance is only accepting applications for bills that were received after March 20th. If you received a bill before March 20th, it will continue to be reviewed for eligibility based on available funding.
To be eligible you must:
- Meet the income requirements
- Provide proof of identity for all household members with a valid Texas Driver License
- Provide proof of Citizenship or legal residency for at least one household member with a U.S. Passport, U.S. Birth Certificate, U.S. Permanent Resident Card
- Provide proof of income for the past 30 days for all household members 18 years of age and older with employer gross wages, Social Security, Unemployment, SNAP, TANF, Child Support, Adoption Subsidies, Food Stamp Award Letter, Retirement, V.A. Disability, etc.
- Provide a copy of current water bill showing the front and back
Partnering Across the city
Here to help you wherever you are!
Utility Assistance Representatives are available to answer questions and assist with your application process at the following BakerRipley Community Centers: